" Allah hears every unspoken word, sees every unseen wound, mends every unbearable pain "

Saturday 4 January 2020

fourth day of 2020

I know I'm a different person now, the way I think, the way I present myself, the way I work, I changed totally since May last year, somewhere masa puasa. I've been through a lot awal tahun lepas, in fact 2017 pun macam macam benda jadi. My heart broke in a million pieces but whatever has happened dah jadi dah pun, aku dah maafkan dan dah buang jauh jauh dari hidup aku semua yang affect me physically and emotionally. Kerja aku affected teruk ya, but i come back stronger than ever. I'm happier now Alhamdulillah.


titik tolak nak berubah tu mula dari diri sendiri je actually. I even googled how to wake up for Subuh, what to do so that I will not missed Subuh, and everything related to Subuh, apa benefit Subuh, macam macam aku google sampai I come across facebook Tuan Afnan Rosli, read his status and immediately joined his class masa puasa last year and yes that is the best decision that I've ever made last year, class dia cost me around RM250 for two days, he is not very popular back then, but now Tuan Afnan dah berdiri sama tinggi dengan Prof Muhaya. Dia kena kecam, kelas dia kena boikot, as alumni I dont get it why.

tapi ape apepun he stands stronger than ever walau macam macam jadi, still happy still living. I wanna be happy and alive too!

therapeutic tau ada blog ni sebenarnya you can actually bermonolog dengan diri sendiri, hahha okay ill be updating more later, nak settle kerja jap.

No comments:

Post a Comment