" Allah hears every unspoken word, sees every unseen wound, mends every unbearable pain "

Monday 22 April 2019

Reflections


Questions to ask myself everyday ;

1. What is most important in my life, and how must I act today to prove that?
2. What did I learn today about myself, or life?
3. What positive things (at least 3) happened for me today?
4. How did I help/serve/assist today?
5. What did I do today that moved me toward my goals/mission/purpose?
6. What will be my starting focus tomorrow?
7. What made me laugh today?
8. Did I work toward my goals today?
9. What bad habits do I need to stop?
10. What motivated me today?
11. Have I been the kind of person I want to be?
12. What mistakes did I make today, and what can I learn from them?
13. What am I grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment